Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW YEAR NEW RUBIE

It's time to fold our calendars and open a new beginning in 2011

The surrounding was full of smoke and it was noisy as if I'm inside the market.But it was night time ,and as I looked up, I saw fireworks sparkling together with the beautiful stars. My mother was wearing a ;polka-dots" blouse and she prepared a dozen f sphere-shaped fruits too.When the two hands of the clock pointed twelve, my sister even my brother jumped as high as they could.That was then I realized that it's NEW YEAR.

New Year is the time that we are given the chance a to start again our lives in a good way. Me? I think I started my year right but I think I can't truly make right steps all through-out the whole year.Others made their new years resolution to serve as a challenge for them but I didn't make my own.

Should I make a new "RUBIE" if I can develop a better "RUBIE"? My friends accepted me for who am I in the past and for them, I will change my bad attitudes and try to be a better person in the remaining years of my life. I must also be more responsible daughter and I'll try not to break my promises to my parents and friends.

2010 has been a wonderful year to t5reasure and to be remembered by all of us but a new year has come so that we can do better things than the previous years of our lives.

3 comments:

  1. hey commander rubie.. :)) you don't have to be a better person because for me, your kindness and attitude is enough. :))

    keep up :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post> I appreciate your good ideas..keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better Rubie??????Are you sure?Well,your post is nice.,,,

    ReplyDelete