Thursday, January 6, 2011

Before It Ends. . .

Is it truly ten months that passed?

Three months before the best yet the saddest day of our high school life; the GRADUATION DAY.

Should I now feel blue? or just enjoy being with IV-MAXCONI?

Every single day was truly worth remembering for this third grading period. In our Information and Communication Technology class, we made a sample of a web page design. At first I don't know what to do but with the help of ma'am Eve and my classmates, I am learning it little by little.It was because it's my first time to encounter the lesson and I don't even have any idea about it. We used our project last grading period where we went at Nalasin, Vigan City exactly at Vigan City waste Management Program.

On our other subjects, we were just doing nothing but to discuss lessons and after a while; to have a test. It's true that sometimes, we are doing nothing but to talk and laugh with one another; to have a bonding in short,but, most of the time our short but most of the time our schedule is a hectic one that we don't even know how and what to start thousands of works, assignments and projects, we are just like college students.

Before our journey ends ,let's enjoy the remaining months of being a high school student ,because high school is far different from college life.

11 comments:

  1. i like your post.. keep it up.. (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you organize your post friend.. your grammar is very upwelling.. and yes! high school life is about to end.. but for instance, we must enjoy the remaining moments to the fullest.. I hope for a last long get-together of ours..

    keep moving forward.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read you're introduction, my tears wants to fall but I don't want to let flow...
    I don't want to think about the GRADUATION, this word means the END for me.
    By the way, I will address my letter for graduation for you because you are the first person that I met when we are still taking the test for the special class and you will be my seatmate when we are about to graduate, I hate it but we need to accept.
    When I am reading you're post I can't stop myself thinking about the last day of my high school life.
    Thank You for everything Rubie! I know you will be successful someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. being in science class is one of a kind!!

    keep it up!!nice article

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..great post..:)
    .keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  6. you organized well your post

    I like it:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I disagree!!!!


    joke!!!

    Your post is nice...
    very inspiring...
    But I felt boring reading it....
    Why???
    Because my name is not written in your blog...
    hmmm

    Happy graduation!!!

    Comments are not acceptable...
    and for me Envy is a Crime........

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post!!! keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...nIcE pOst ♥♥ kEeP iT up ♥♥♥ =D

    ReplyDelete