Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

Our future is unpredictable,it's unexpected for some reasons like everything change and noone is sure about his/her future.Even the greatest and the best fortune teller can't predict ones future because it depends on the individual who makes his/her future.

It all started when  I'm still a child with ignorant and innocent mind until now that I've grown up, I still believe that one must have a dream to serve as a direction for him to lead the right way.

Days  from now, I will make the biggest decision that will change my life and to make my future a bright one. I am a person with many dreams in life; to become a nurse and a chef are some, but I needed to chose between them for my own good because there is a time for everything. Maybe the two are good but I considered many factors in choosing.

After thinking thousand of times,I have chosen to become a nurse in the future. I am dreaming the best for my self.I want to become successful not just for myself,my family,my friends but also to everyone who is in need of my service. Maybe others say that nurse are already too many but only few can do what really a nurse must be.Four years from now,with God's help I will be a competent nurse who aims the best of life.

With God's help, perceiverance, and little sacrifice,I believe that I can achieve what am I aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment