Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CHANGE:It starts with me

"Youth is the hope of our nation"an inspiring yet a challenging words of Dr.Jose P. Rizal to us but youth power of today is already fading,discipline among them has already diminished and they let bad habits prevailed over them.

To attain change, one must start change into his /her own.Nobody can spread change into his family,town, province, region, country and even to the world without starting change from himself .Change must be from the heart of the implementor.Teenagers who must be the one who are role models for the next generations of youth and future leaders of our country are the one who fail to change even if it is their own good.Most teenagers only cares about themselves,their happiness because they don't care about others.

As a youth, I must change. I must not do the things that I am the only one who is benefited,I must always think for all the people around me;the best for them is what they deserve.

Changing is a great sacrifice.It's hard but CHANGE is best when it is tfor the betterment of others.

I've already started it.

Now, it's your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment